If you find that you are not in need of your purchase within 30 days of receipt of your order, simply call us at 1-888-472-1081 to arrange an exchange or refund in the form of a credit to your account. THE PRODUCT MUST BE UNUSED AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
All returned merchandise, which is not defective, will be assessed a 20% restocking fee unless an offsetting order is placed. All Huck, Emhart, Atlas and Avdel items will be charged a 20% restocking fee unless the item was sold as non-returnable, Made to Order (MTO) or special order. Specialty direct ship items that are non-stock in our warehouses will be charged a 25% Restocking fee based on an mfg to mfg basis.
Blue Pneumatic Tools and Parts will be charged a 20% restocking charge per the manufacturers' agreement.
Please Note: Tools are not returnable unless defective, at which time they will be exchanged or repaired only.
All Refused shipments will be automatically charged freight for each direction. Orders that were shipped freight free will be charged the same rate as if the order were shipped with full freight.
Procedure for returning a purchased item.
1. Contact us via email at [email protected] or contact us at 1-888-472-1081 for the appropriate return authorization.
2. All merchandise must be returned in its original shipping packaging with all accessories that may have accompanied the original shipment.
3. Enclose a copy of the original sales slip.
4. Send the item(s) back to the return address in the original package.
5. Return the product via UPS, FedEx, USPS, or other common carriers, prepaid and insured for your protection. Retain your shipping receipt for proof of shipment.
Note: Do not send the item(s) back without the proper return address which will be provided with your RMA#. All items must be returned to the originating warehouse. Items sent back to the wrong warehouse will be refused by the receiver and no credit will be issued.
* We cannot accept responsibility for uninsured packages returned through the US Postal Service.
* Shipping rates for packaging, insurance, and delivery are not reimbursable.
* The actual cost of shipping will be charged back to you as part of the credit.