Gesipa, 1457652 Accubird Pro 2200 18.5 Volt, Cordless Riveting Tool Kit, W/ Battery Charger Carry Case
Gesipa AccuBird Pro 2200 – The newest generation of battery powered riveting tools. Up to 4-times faster than any other riveting tool on the market!
AccuBird Pro 2200
With the brushless motor and the setting force of 2248 lbs (10,000 N) the AccuBird® Pro 2200 is extremely fast and able to set blind rivets up to 5mm in all materials.
Extremely fast, almost no wear
The brushless motor of the AccuBird Pro 2200 has a very long life duration, with almost no wear or friction. Compared with other battery riveting tools, the setting process is up to 4-times faster and competes in speed with pneumatic hydraulic blind rivet setting tools. The optional auto-stop and auto-reverse functions further shorten the setting cycle and immediately prepares the tool for the next cycle.
The tilted tool head and large softgrip surfaces of the tried and tested TAURUS series have been integrated into the design of the AccuBird Pro 2200 lowering operator fatigue.
Blind rivets from 3/32” (2.4 mm) up to 5 mm of all materials and blind rivets up to 6 mm aluminum. BULB-TITE-blind rivets from 5/32“ (4.0mm); 5.2 mm aluminum and steel. G-Bulb blind rivets up to 3/16“ (4.8mm) all materials.
•More powerful and longer-lasting BLDC motor for fast workflow
• 25 mm stroke for long blind rivets
• 2248 lbs (10,000 N) setting force
• Lighting option in the adjustable bezel
• Increased stability due to larger, non-slip stand surface and lower center of gravity
• Easy-to-grasp housing thanks to Softgrip
• New slide-in battery with reliable charge level display
• Charging unit with quick-charge function
• Same well proven jaw mechanism as the TAURUS series
AccuBird Pro 2200 in plastic carrying case incl. 18 Volt/2,1 Ah slide-in battery and quick charger