Zipp Air Hydraulic Rivet Nut Tool, Spin / Pull / Spin, Installs Sizes 8-32 up to 1/2-13
- Composite Clamshell Housing
- Stroke Length 8mm
- Net weight 5.4lbs
- Ships in molded storage case w/ kitted accessories.
- Designed with patented Module units assembled in composite clam shell housing for easy tool service.
- Less friction loss along the air passage to increase tool power & performance..
- Module unit mechanism enables more common parts to be used in similar designed tools.
- Rocker type trigger and both left or right hand side air inlet for ease of operational control.
- Setting Capacity (8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16 and 1/2-13)
The Zipp Rivet Nut tool ZRN1606E features a SPIN-PULL-SPIN setting sequence. In one touch the fastener quickly spins on, pulls the fastener, and with the release button, spins out of the fastener. This means less thread deformation. The Zipp Rivet Nut tool has a fully adjustable stroke for accurate insert placements, which requires less operator skill. Stroke adjustment is quick and easy, and is done from exterior of the tool. The Zipp line of Rivet Nut tools covers sizes 8-32 through 1/2-13. 3,300 lbf
|Brand Name||ZippTool USA|
|Traction Power||5500 lbf (2500kgf)|
|Setting Capacity||#8-32~1/2-13 rivet nut in all materials|